Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ellie's Lizard...part II

Remember when I said, "I walked out of the room and when I came back in...her head was in the pitcher."?

Well, later on tonight...Nathan brought the pitcher to me. I looked at the dragon, and he was not well. In fact he was not moving...at all. I thought he might be playing dead? So I dripped some water on his body(chinese water torture), to see if he would move...he did, just a teeny bit, (nerves maybe?) I left the pitcher in the sink, to see if the thing would start moving if left alone. Then I continued cooking my supper. I checked back a little while later...uh oh...not good, he was on his back. Never saw a lizard do that trick. He was soooo dead. Although I had goosebumps all over my body, I picked him up with a papertowel, and it was then that I noticed...his back leg was missing.

Now, when he was on my dishes...I do remember seeing four legs...I think? I really hope Ellie didn't eat his leg...that is just nasty. I think I'll go throw up now.

I was frantically searching for a camera while her head was in that pitcher...but Kevin had it with him at the Bible study tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't I tell you? I hope you don't see a little lizard leg in her diaper later on! =) (I know! Not encouraging, right?!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, your blog is looking really nice! Both of my girls loved lizards - they even took baths with them. I always felt sorry for the reptiles after my kids were through with them. : ) Your children are beautiful, Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.